I have been nominated for my ‘second’ Versatile Blogger Award by Doni from @DONI_W ( https://dwquotes.wordpress.com/ ). Thank you for the nomination, Doni. I feel honored, that you considered me for this nomination. Congratulation to you too. You got a great thing going on there, keep it up!
Now come the rules:
- You have to thank the person, who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Share 7 facts about yourself. (Be Honest)
- Through Open Lens (https://throughopenlens.com/)
- Logical Quotes (http://logicalquotes.com/)
- When Timber Makes One Still (https://whentimbermakesonestill.com/)
- Dreaming of Guatemala (https://dreamingofguatemala.wordpress.com/)
- Samantha Cara’s Journal (https://samanthacarasjournal.wordpress.com/tag/recipe/)
- Painted in Words (https://nashrahs.wordpress.com/)
- Natalie Breuer (https://natalieslovelyblog.com/)
- Flickering Lanterns (https://mahaahazeem.wordpress.com/)
- Another kind of Grass (https://anotherkindofgrass.wordpress.com/)
- Anjali (https://anjali241996.wordpress.com/)
- Monique (https://poeticallyspoken.wordpress.com/)
- The Purple Daffodils (https://r2square.wordpress.com/)
- Amber (https://wheninspirationhitsyou.wordpress.com/about/)
- Ella (https://sickandsickofit.wordpress.com/about/)
- Elina (https://capturinglittlemoments.wordpress.com/)
7 Facts About Myself:
- I am crazy about books.(Mostly Fictional Novels)
- I love cooking, and experimenting new recipes.(Especially when they turn out good ;))
- I try to ‘capture’ every little moment that sometimes I forget to actually ‘live’ the moment.
- I like to travel, go on trips, and have some fun.
- I love family gatherings, friends gathering. In short, I cherish the time spent with my loved ones.
- I have a great interest in arts & crafts.
- I love quotes. (there was a time in life, when they helped me to find my footing in the right direction. Still do sometimes, they are pretty useful.)
Last but not the least, congratulation to everyone I nominated here. Keep up the good work, people. My best wishes are with you all.
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Angela from Montessori life. Thanks Angela for the honor.
Liebster Award is the means to recognize and promote new coming up and cool blogs. Following are the rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3) Nominate 10 new bloggers.
4) Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My nominees are all random blogs. I mean nothing based on something specific just those I like going to often 😉 And think that they deserve this award.
- How will you describe yourself in one word?
- What you are most passionate about?
- Name your one flaw?
- What does life means to you?
- Is there any song that you can relate to? Name?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are your hobbies?
- If you had the chance to change one thing in your life what would that be?
- Name three things that you want to do/accomplish before you die?
So, I opened my blog after so many days and there they were, my awards.
It is such an honour……..I think 🙂 Thanks Abhilasha S.
And I would like to know what inspired you about my blog 😉
Do check her blog. It’s amazing. : https://mysilentescapes.wordpress.com
The Rules come first:
- Answer 10 questions.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate at least 10 deserving bloggers.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
- Place the award somewhere on your blog
- Include this set of rules.
But remember rules are meant to be broken, just a little thanks will do 😉
10 Questions ‘n’ Answers:
- Favourite Food: Biryani, Haleem, Lamb leg roast and chips
- Favourite Actress/Actors: No actors in particular but I love Selena Gomez acting
- Favourite TV show: Sherlock Holmes, Criminal Minds, Digimon Tamers, Wizards of Waverly Place, Castle and the list goes on…
- Favourite Tear-Jerker: Every emotional movie or scene makes me wanna break down. 😉
- Favourite Sport: Not into sports much, but I do like cheering for my team. 😉
- Lucky Number: I do not think, I have any.
- Tea or Coffee: Both are okay. Do not like neither of them too much
- Holidays: Every holiday which come with ‘peace’ of mind.
- Twitter or Facebook: Facebook will do. Though not a fan.
- Favourite movie: The Bridge to Terabithia
My Nominations are:
Thanks a lot Marlyn for giving me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
When I first learned about the Award I was so excited you can’t imagine. Anyway Marlyn’s blog is inspiring, full of colors and art work. I just love it. One must visit I bet you won’t be disappointed. I wasn’t!!!
Here is her Blog address: http://kintal.wordpress.com/
The Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 things about myself:
- I love reading and writing.
- I love singing but my voice sucks. And I love photography but I am not great at that too either. 🙂
- I love watching movies and listening to music mostly English.
- I am friendly and a good listener. I like helping others, I just can’t stop myself from doing so.
- Mostly I am a gloomy person.
- I hate fake people.
- I get hurt easily. You can say I am kinda over sensitive.
Here is a list of bloggers who inspire me and also helped to keep moving forward: