I have been reading some stuff about Ramadan and fasting and I would like to share them with you guys.
- During Ramadan, the devil is chained up for those who fast. So, make the best of this time period and try to please Allah as much as you can.
- Make a schedule. Recite Quran daily and try to keep yourself busy, that way it will be easier to fast.
- Upon Sehri and Aftari, eating too much food defeats the purpose of fasting. Therefore, control your diet, do not stuff yourself up.
- Eating at Sehri time is essential because it keeps you going through the day and Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) warned us about being too extreme. Therefore, one must eat something.
- Break your fast with a date, because it’s a sunnah.
- Helping others to break their fast also entails great benefits.
- Buy the grocery in big bulk, so that you do not have to go to the market everyday.
- Seek forgiveness.
- Fasting cures many diseases like jealousy, neglect, laziness etc.
- The devil flows though us like blood. In Ramadan, fasting narrows the passages through which devil can influence us. Make the best of these days. Fast with all your faith and belief in Allah.
- The objective of fasting is to acquire good health. So, avoid stuffing and eating junk food.
- Our intention for fasting should be to seek the reward, forgiveness, and pleasure of Allah.
- Ramadan is not about eating a variety of delicious dishes every day for iftaar, rather it is more about worship and asking for Allah’s forgiveness.
- Anyone who does not leave his false actions and speech, then he is leaving his food and drink for nothing. All his fasting will be meaningless if he does not do it with proper faith and purpose.