I have been nominated for my ‘second’ Versatile Blogger Award by Doni from @DONI_W ( https://dwquotes.wordpress.com/ ). Thank you for the nomination, Doni. I feel honored, that you considered me for this nomination. Congratulation to you too. You got a great thing going on there, keep it up!
Now come the rules:
- You have to thank the person, who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Share 7 facts about yourself. (Be Honest)
- Through Open Lens (https://throughopenlens.com/)
- Logical Quotes (http://logicalquotes.com/)
- When Timber Makes One Still (https://whentimbermakesonestill.com/)
- Dreaming of Guatemala (https://dreamingofguatemala.wordpress.com/)
- Samantha Cara’s Journal (https://samanthacarasjournal.wordpress.com/tag/recipe/)
- Painted in Words (https://nashrahs.wordpress.com/)
- Natalie Breuer (https://natalieslovelyblog.com/)
- Flickering Lanterns (https://mahaahazeem.wordpress.com/)
- Another kind of Grass (https://anotherkindofgrass.wordpress.com/)
- Anjali (https://anjali241996.wordpress.com/)
- Monique (https://poeticallyspoken.wordpress.com/)
- The Purple Daffodils (https://r2square.wordpress.com/)
- Amber (https://wheninspirationhitsyou.wordpress.com/about/)
- Ella (https://sickandsickofit.wordpress.com/about/)
- Elina (https://capturinglittlemoments.wordpress.com/)
7 Facts About Myself:
- I am crazy about books.(Mostly Fictional Novels)
- I love cooking, and experimenting new recipes.(Especially when they turn out good ;))
- I try to ‘capture’ every little moment that sometimes I forget to actually ‘live’ the moment.
- I like to travel, go on trips, and have some fun.
- I love family gatherings, friends gathering. In short, I cherish the time spent with my loved ones.
- I have a great interest in arts & crafts.
- I love quotes. (there was a time in life, when they helped me to find my footing in the right direction. Still do sometimes, they are pretty useful.)
Last but not the least, congratulation to everyone I nominated here. Keep up the good work, people. My best wishes are with you all.