Question game involves an object, any object and you use that object to strike a conversation with the children.
3 ½ years and above
Any object you can manage.
*I took a toy car.
Direct aims for ‘question game’ are:
- Enabling the child to speak in front of others.
Indirect aim include:
- Language development
- Confidence building.
- Development of concentration.
- Development of an interactive relationship between teacher and the children.
POINT OF INTEREST:
The activity itself is pretty interesting.
- Call out one child and ask different question to make him familiar and comfortable with you, then show him the object and ask questions related to that object.
- You can do the same with the whole group of children but if you do individually then you can have better interaction with each and every child.