Thanks a lot Marlyn for giving me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
When I first learned about the Award I was so excited you can’t imagine. Anyway Marlyn’s blog is inspiring, full of colors and art work. I just love it. One must visit I bet you won’t be disappointed. I wasn’t!!!
Here is her Blog address: http://kintal.wordpress.com/
The Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 things about myself:
- I love reading and writing.
- I love singing but my voice sucks. And I love photography but I am not great at that too either. 🙂
- I love watching movies and listening to music mostly English.
- I am friendly and a good listener. I like helping others, I just can’t stop myself from doing so.
- Mostly I am a gloomy person.
- I hate fake people.
- I get hurt easily. You can say I am kinda over sensitive.
Here is a list of bloggers who inspire me and also helped to keep moving forward: