What I can’t understand is all these rallies, promos, fussing, whimpering and complaining about females’ status.
Yes, there are various rights that are not being given to females but it isn’t true for all. The ones who are actually suffering never make it on the screen.
Can anyone tell me:
- How wearing short tops and tight jeans can make you confident?
- How wearing revealing clothes can make you a free woman?
- How replacing shyness with boldness can do you any good? And I mean shyness as in ‘hayaa’ in your eyes and manner.
I am sorry to say it but the media and such thinking is damaging the minds of our innocent little females. Oh! I sound like an old lady, ha! Just to be clear am not. 😉
If you do things the right way, there is a lot of value given to women in Islam.
Do you know the status of females in Islam?
- When a Muslim girl is born, she becomes the reason for her father to enter Jannah.
- When she grows up and marries a man, she completes half of her husband’s religion.
- When she becomes a mother, paradise lies under her feet.
Quite impressive, don’t you think?
Why not we try to be better humans rather than creating a chaos over who gets to be superior.
Give it a thought.